· Diagnostic study of the employability of young offenders from the Metropolitan and Valparaiso regions.
· Work intermediation program for young people who have violated the law, the experience of Foundation “Proyecto B”
· Social and Labor Reinsertion: Theoretical and comparative study of the international and national evidence on the social reinsertion of lawbreakers, with a labor focus, in adults and young people.
· Current status of labor reintegration programs implemented by police de Chile in agreement with the National Service of Training and Employment.
· Work Intermediation Program for young people who have broken
The law (not distributable).
Manual of execution support
Manual of support to the selection
Employability Support Manual for Labor Advisers
Youth Employability Support Handbook
Technical Transfer Support Manual
Manual of support to the Company
· Manual to support the hiring of people who have violated the Law.
· Systematization of the work experience 2012 intersectorial technical table for the social and labor reinsertion of the illegal population in Chile.